Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRAP MATTERS!

ScrapMatters is one!!! How awesome is that! Don't forget to drop by and get some goodies... they're all AT LEAST 30% off... and there is some BEAUTIFUL stuff. And I'm not saying that just because I'm a CT! Or maybe I'm saying that because I'm a CT and I know what's in the shop. Hehe.

Anyhow... birthdays aren't extremely huge in my family. Especially mine! Not because my family doesn't love me... but I'm almost NEVER home for my birthday. It's always some kind of camp. I guess one tradition for us is getting a cake for the three of us, my mom, my sister and me, from this one shop in China Town that has THE BEST CAKES! We've been getting them there forever... not too sweet... fruit in t
he middle... absolutely perfect. Haha. 

Enough chatting!! I know you just want your freebie. I feel like such a lazy bum since I only have one when everyone else seems to have at least two! In my defense I DO have another freebie... though I suppose that's not a very good excuse since Kim also does... and she did two of BOTH! Does having college count as a good excuse? lol.

Here's your freebie!



Here's a link just in case that one didn't work.

You came to my blog from Jen's and your next stop is at Kari's!


Sorry for the mistake on the linking earlier. *blush*

6 comments:

Something Wilde said...

Your bb page is good enough for 2! Happy Birthday to SM and thanks!

Emilee said...

thanks, btw your link to Kari's blog is invalid

Cyndi146 said...

love your page! but can't through to Karistamps

fa11enan9e1 said...

Hey! Sorry about that! I changed it. :)

Elaine said...

Thank you, so cute!

Mumure said...

Choo!!!Choo!!
Thank you so much and happy birthday!!