Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Raya Day!!

Yes! I have another freebie for you! This one is a QP made using the gorgeous collab between Zakirah and Sya! Two of my favorite designers. :D I'm just sooo proud of both of them! I first met them as scrappers on some CTs with me and hanging around the same sites... and now they're both AMAZING designers. Z has some of my absolute favorite kits and Sya is just fantastic at templates! Plus she's been branching out into designing kits, which is how this collab came about... Family Matters.

It's available at both Scrap Orchard and Scrap Matters and you really don't want to miss this one! I'm super lazy and can't link up the kit for you at the moment so I hope you'll forgive me and hop on over to the next blog where you'll find a preview and link, because no one's as lazy as I am. :(



Enjoy!! Here's the next stop on the train...



2 comments:

Casey said...

Hi! I want to share this post at DST. I am in love with your pages and would be so honored to have you guest in a spot for our QP team for our new collab. Check it out. Here’s the linkie-doo… http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=150357

Casey Krause
Owner/Designer
Pretty Scrappy

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

UPDATE you lazy skwerl! Come on! You have stuff to talk about! :D