Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Merdeka Day!

Whew! It's been a while since I blogged... and I probably wouldn't have blogged for a really long time if it wasn't for the exciting blog train Z is having!!

Just in case you stumbled on my blog by mistake and missed out on the beginning part of the train... Here's some more info!



Here's the card I made to celebrate Merdeka Day with Z!



Isn't it such a fun kit! You really don't want to miss any of it. Here's my part of the download. EXPIRED


Now don't waste any more time waiting here! Len is the next person on your stop!!


Here's her blog:


http://celebratinglifesmemories.com/blog


I happen to know she has some gorgeous recipe cards with some delicious recipes (I should know! I tried one two days ago!) So go get them! The links are only up for today!

2 comments:

Armina said...

Merdeka Malaysia! ;)

verabear said...

The kit is so full of life and color, and your card really reflects that :)