Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Cow... last day of work... and a freebie!

So whenever I make a blinkie for my CTs I generally make a lazy cow version of it as well, for Monica. Welllll... I often feel like I should be the one wearing the lazy cow blinkie, and this is one of those times! LOL. I suck at updating and even though I made a pact with Nett that if she updated I would, she's been updating and I haven't. Surprise, surprise huh?

But I decided to be a good little girl and post some recent LOs of mine! And do a little enabling, of course. Here's one that I did last Sunday, for the Speed Scrap I hosted at DST. I used all Sugarplum stuff, including bits and pieces from her gorgeous grab bag at TDC!



This LO I scrapped last night, with two grab bags that are going to be available at ScrapMatters new site. And both are only three dollars! So run over to ScrapMatters as soon as you can... the new site is gorgeous! Have you guys heard about it? ScrapMatters has gone through a complete revamp and should be open again sometime tonight... To help celebrate there's going to be tons of festivities going on the whole week, including lots and lots of Speed Scraps! More on that later! This LO was made with Ellie Lash's Grab Bag and Sya's Blueprints' Grab Bag. The "baby doll" is Irene Alexeeva's dd. Isn't she just the cutest?





Back to the whole Speed Scrap thing... I attended one tonight hosted by the lovely Erica Zane. And this is what I made!




Both the kit and the boy belong to Monica, mgl Scraps. It's her newest gorgeous gorgeous kit, Crimson Gypsy!

And if you head on over to Nett's blog you can even find a 20% off coupon for it!


Can I just say that I'm soooo thrilled that today was my last day of work! It means that I'll have lots and lots of time to dedicate to scrapping and blinkie-making again... at least until I'm off to college! EEK! Anyhow. Enough chatter... Here's your freebie! Can't say it's my best work but I hope you like them anyways... These were made with Nursery Chest by Moon Scraps (who has a coupon on his blog) and Vasco kindly let me post them on my own blog! Speaking of Vasco... I happen to know he's coming out with a collab soon with one of my fav designers and I'm sooo excited for it!! I'll let you girls know when it's out! Anyhow! Here's the link to your freebie.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).

kay said...

cute LOs, alice! i got ellie's and matahati's bags and i *heart* them very much. so fun =)